This 24-hour hackathon will be held prior to the 3rd annual Distributed: Health conference as an opportunity for participants to build and demo an original blockchain-powered application in competition for more than $10,000 in prizes.
Developers, aspiring entrepreneurs and corporate innovation teams will have 24 hours to showcase their skills and vision using the APIs, SDKs and other tools from today’s leading innovators in healthcare. The challenge is to build the tech that will power the healthcare infrastructure of the future. The competition is being held at the The Wond’ry on Vanderbilt’s campus, and will be judged by a panel of experts looking for the the next big, disruptive ideas.
The event is open to anyone willing to participate. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
All particpants are welcome! Here are a few reasons to attend:
- Display your skills to judges and sponsors from top companies looking to hire new blockchain talent
- Showcase yourself and your team to investors looking to fund the next innovative company
- Learn from fellow skilled developers and meet potential collaborators
- Solve real-world healthcare problems
- Compete for a cash purse and unique prizes
$10,000 in prizes
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
How to enter
All participants must register here. The $25 registration fee covers your t-shirt, swag and meals.
Problem being solved
What problem is addressed or opportunity uncovered?
Use of blockchain technology
Is the opportunity space or problem being solved leveraging the unique qualities of blockchain technology?
Implementation and technical quality